Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach
May show some signs of use or wear.
Will include dust jacket if it originally came with one. Satisfaction is guaranteed with every order. See details.
See all 2 pre-owned listings. Buy It Now.
Shop by category
Add to cart. Raymer , Hardcover.
- Reading Lists.
- Improving Measurement of Productivity in Higher Education?
- Pulp and Paper Industry. Nanotechnology in Forest Industry;
- Outsourcing Library Operations in Academic Libraries: An Overview of Issues and Outcomes!
- Aircraft design: a conceptual approach.
- The form of man: human essence in Spinozas Ethic.
- No customer reviews.
Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information This best-selling title presents the entire process of aircraft conceptual design- from requirements definition to initial sizing, configuration layout, analysis, optimisation, and trade studies. A virtual encyclopedia of engineering, it is known for its completeness, easy to read style, and real-world approach to the process of design.
You can filter on reading intentions from the list , as well as view them within your profile. Setting up reading intentions help you organise your course reading. It makes it easy to scan through your lists and keep track of progress. Here's an example of what they look like:. Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference.
To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:. It makes it easy to scan through your lists and keep track of progress. Here's an example of what they look like:. Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference.
Aircraft Design by Raymer, Daniel P
To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:. Aircraft design: a conceptual approach.
- Neokoroi: Greek Cities and Roman Emperors (Cincinnati Classical Studies New Series).
- Popular to Favorit Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach by Daniel P. Raymer - video dailymotion!
- The Mage (The Sons of Destiny, Book 8)!
- UMKC Bookstore - AIRCRAFT DESIGN: A CONCEPTUAL APPROACH.
- Customer Reviews.
- Aircraft design: a conceptual approach | University of Surrey - Reading Lists;
- Aircraft Design;
Type Book Author s Daniel P.